Bear Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share your experience in Beto Carreiro! How did you like the amusement park?

2 posters

Go down

Share your experience in Beto Carreiro! How did you like the amusement park? Empty Share your experience in Beto Carreiro! How did you like the amusement park?

Post by Ms Santos Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:46 pm

This theme was suggested by the TOEFL Advanced Learners students (Tuesdays + Thursdays at 18:45). I've been to Beto Carreiro a few times myself. The rollercoasters are the highlight of the park, in my opinion (I loooove rollercoasters! Very Happy ). I'd say the worst thing about Beto Carreiro is the zoo. I hate to see wild animals caged like that, it's just not cool Mad Also, I didn't have the guts to go on that huge lift. People say you lose your soul up there! Is it true?

Ms Santos
Admin

https://bearconnection.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Share your experience in Beto Carreiro! How did you like the amusement park? Empty Re: Share your experience in Beto Carreiro! How did you like the amusement park?

Post by Leoghizoni Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:58 pm

i have been on beto carrero world some times with my friends and also my familly, all the times that i went there i had exciting experiences, i love all the attractions but especially the roller coasters, the first time i went i had really fear, but i loved and i couldn’t stop going after this. I really enjoyed all the times that i went to beto carrero and i hope i have more fun experiences there.

Leoghizoni

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum